Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's House and Bug Baloo attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Baloo's House and Bug Baloo
August 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Baloo's house, you'll dicover his Private Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Baloo getting into character for re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Statue. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to have special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.