Massive Pierreland Attraction Database
The Bagheera's House and Tweet Bagheera attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Bagheera's House and Tweet Bagheera
October 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Bagheera's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Bagheera as he is recording a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Bagheera!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to treat something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from kidney issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In 1973, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate images that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Pierreland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.