Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Stalk Baby attraction, which recently celebrated its functional anniversary
Baby's House and Stalk Baby
December 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Baby's house, you'll encounter her Film Mews in the "back yard". There you can find Baby repeatedly recording a scene from her next big film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to ride this attraction just a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Baby's House and Stalk Baby alternative experience.
- Pocahontas originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live books.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.