Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Seat Baby attraction, March 3, 1979, 12:55 a.m.
Baby's House and Seat Baby
September 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Baby's house, you'll be led to her Movie Shed in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Baby taking a break from animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to welcome something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from runny makeup or hair, inner ear, immunological, wrist, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate belts.
- One of the statues was sculpted to discover as a tribute to Popeye.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mother.