Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Pester Baby attraction during repairs
Baby's House and Pester Baby
October 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Baby's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Baby as he is recording a scene from his next big film, a humorous take on Milk. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $455 to build (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.