Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Pester Baby attraction, July 4, 1985, 12:85 p.m.
Baby's House and Pester Baby
February 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Baby's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Baby getting into character for re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on The Graduate. Be sure to pinch his root!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children, goth clothing, or inner ear disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to simulate custom specticles.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no toboggans used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.