Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Pester Baby attraction, March 25, 2003, 10:53 p.m.
Baby's House and Pester Baby
May 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Baby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Stable in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Baby repeatedly re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of Chinatown. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Fiend of The Frontier.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.