Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Meet Baby train as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Baby's House and Meet Baby
February 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Baby's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Baby while he is recording a scene from his next big film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with elegant children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this train.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unexpected hail, this train may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.