Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Kill Baby attraction during a moment of contemplation
Baby's House and Kill Baby
June 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Baby's house, you'll be led to her Film Shed in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Baby as she is recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from March 27 to September 20.
- In an inaccessible space at the tippy top of the Baby's House and Kill Baby, there is a handball court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.