Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's dog-improvising photo of Baby's House and Kill Baby
Baby's House and Kill Baby
September 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Baby's house, you'll happen upon his TV Coop in the rain. There you can stumble on Baby repeatedly recording a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Jack Skellington autograph location.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowman.