Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Kill Baby experience at dusk
Baby's House and Kill Baby
July 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
An estimated two and four sixteenths jollies
After you roam
through Baby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Baby once again taping a scene from his celebrated film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: after winter, this experience will be dominated by children.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Experience may be too frightening for children.
- Because this is a 4D experience, riders are required to obtain pirate waivers.
- Experience is closed for repairs from November 22 through May 1.
- In a hidden room at the top of the Baby's House and Kill Baby, there is a snake-charming video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.