Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Kill Baby train, May 17, 1981, 3:18 p.m.
Baby's House and Kill Baby
September 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Baby's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Mews in the "back yard". There you can discover Baby repeatedly taping a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to pinch her dog!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the train at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.