Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Kill Baby attraction during construction
Baby's House and Kill Baby
December 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Baby's house, you'll happen upon his TV Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Baby repeatedly recording a scene from his last film, Disney's Lost Horizon. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Baby!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $348 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.