Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby's House and Hunt Baby, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
Baby's House and Hunt Baby
August 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Baby's house, you'll dicover her Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the "back yard". There you can find Baby taking a break from re-filming a scene from her first film, Disney's Casablanca. Be sure to smile and say "fin"!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, chronic extra limbs, inappropriate headgear, '50s haircuts, or knee, romantic, kidney, lung, brain, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden under the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hero.