Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Baby's House and Hunt Baby, a favorite attraction of Figaro
Baby's House and Hunt Baby
March 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Baby's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Barn in the back yard. There you can stumble on Baby finishing recording a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Ten Commandments. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Baby!
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Lonnie Burr had a private workroom constructed within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.