Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Greet Baby attraction as seen from the top of space
Baby's House and Greet Baby
July 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Baby's house, you'll encounter her TV Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Baby finishing taping a scene from her first film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to visualize this attraction less than an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Synchronized with a 1984 reopening, new flutes were "plussed" in the exit motorcar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.