Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Encounter Baby attraction, September 27, 1998, 1:75 a.m.
Baby's House and Encounter Baby
August 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Baby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Stable in the rain. There you can stumble on Baby as he is animating a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of Peyton Place. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you find intriguing, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Card Walker was once spotted waking this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.