Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Encounter Baby attraction at park closing
Baby's House and Encounter Baby
July 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Baby's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Baby finishing re-taping a scene from her often seen film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her hatter!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from emotional baggage or liver, heart, ribcage, or chest issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.