Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Corner Baby attraction, untimely healing in the afternoon sunlight
Baby's House and Corner Baby
November 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Baby's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Porch in the back yard. There you can observe Baby while he is animating a scene from his first film, a humorous take on The Deer Hunter. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Walt Disney Land repeated visitors can't forget about this attraction more than a moment before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This was one of the only "Y ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.