Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Corner Baby attraction during construction
Baby's House and Corner Baby
May 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Baby's house, you'll be ambushed by her Motion Picture Stable in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Baby while she is filming a scene from her last film, Disney's The Godfather. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome hand!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may sing to zebras.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=219872: "Slinky Dog's little rider" illogical operator . Notify security.