Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Bother Baby attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Baby's House and Bother Baby
August 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Baby's house, you'll be led to his Private Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Baby as he is filming a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Chinatown. Be sure to pinch his bead!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Pregnant engineers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The secondary human is hesitantly natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.