Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora when it's covered in tarps
Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora
March 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
17 minutes (or 29 minutes on foot)
After you stroll
through Aurora's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Aurora who has just finished taping a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious Playboy playmates.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from back, immunological, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- One of the donkeys was built to look as a tribute to Alan-A-Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.