Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A theatrical view of Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora when it's shrounded in darkness
Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora
August 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aurora's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Movie Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Aurora taking a break from taping a scene from her celebrated film, a humorous take on High Noon. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome cub!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this train.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- This train was frequently sponsored by Acorn of A Séance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.