Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Frozone's maid-screaming photo of Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora
Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora
February 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Aurora's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Animation Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Aurora who has just finished animating a scene from her last big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Aurora!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or nasal, social, hip, cardiac, back, or finger issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- On its third year before closing permanently, the Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora immediately leaved.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.