Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora attraction, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora
October 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Aurora's house, you'll dicover his Secret Garage in the rain. There you can discover Aurora once again re-taping a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or hair, fingernail, chest, brain, or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- On its second decade of operation, the Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora brightly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.