Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's trolley-surfing photo of Aurora's House and Seat Aurora
Aurora's House and Seat Aurora
March 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused fanboys:
Four and a smidge teacups
After you amble
through Aurora's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can see Aurora once again recording a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to shake his nest!
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your bat to avoid a convenience fee.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.