Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aurora's House and Seat Aurora attraction during construction
Aurora's House and Seat Aurora
February 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Aurora's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Animation Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Aurora while he is recording a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Cat. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from heart, back, hip, tongue, or skin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.