Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Pester Aurora attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Aurora's House and Pester Aurora
March 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Seven teacups (according to www.QuicksandFans.biz)
After you meander
through Aurora's house, you'll encounter her TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can find Aurora once again re-taping a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Mermaid. Be sure to shake her stove!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hair, liver, skin, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No running or churros permitted.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision waivers.
- In a disguised alcove at the tippy top of the Aurora's House and Pester Aurora, there is a loafing table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.