Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Meet Aurora attraction at first light
Aurora's House and Meet Aurora
January 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Aurora's house, you'll dicover her Private Coop in the back yard. There you can locate Aurora finishing filming a scene from her celebrated film, Disney's The Maltese Falcon. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- There is an unpopular churro stand adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.