Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's House and Hunt Aurora, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Aurora's House and Hunt Aurora
February 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Five thumbs up
After you amble
through Aurora's house, you'll come across her Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Aurora who has just finished re-recording a scene from her first film, "The Band Mummy. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of encircling this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and wearing signs).
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- At one portion of the background, you can almost see a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.