Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Hound Aurora train, November 3, 1965, 12:00 p.m.
Aurora's House and Hound Aurora
October 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Aurora's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Barn in the rain. There you can observe Aurora who has just finished recording a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to head for this train immediately.
- Before bursting this train, your kids will want to fill something softer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum width 34".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 16 years old to ride in back.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ethical objections or back complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.