Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Hound Aurora attraction during repairs
Aurora's House and Hound Aurora
February 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
After you mosey
through Aurora's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Aurora while she is taping a scene from her next big film, a humorous take on The Fugitive. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome scientist!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will talk to you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something that doesn't involve lions.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo area.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.