Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's House and Greet Aurora, a favorite attraction of Sallah
Aurora's House and Greet Aurora
January 31, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aurora's house, you'll happen upon her Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Aurora while she is taping a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Little Women. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of sweaty goths.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Pilot must be at least 50" tall.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Aurora's House and Greet Aurora separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.