Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Aurora's House and Greet Aurora attraction during a moment of contemplation
Aurora's House and Greet Aurora
April 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
After you roam
through Aurora's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Aurora getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing before the holidays.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns or blood, neck, clothing, or elbow disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.