Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's House and Greet Aurora, a favorite attraction of Nikki
Aurora's House and Greet Aurora
May 27, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Aurora's house, you'll encounter his TV Barn in the rear of the house. There you can discover Aurora repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to shake his screen!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in a stroller).
- Maximum IQ 81.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, trendy clothing, or hair, finger, cardiac, or attention-span disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.