Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Encounter Aurora dark ride, June 27, 1994, 12:28 a.m.
Aurora's House and Encounter Aurora
December 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Aurora's house, you'll be ambushed by her Motion Picture Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Aurora repeatedly filming a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to smile and say "pancake"!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.