Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A medieval view of Aurora's House and Encounter Aurora when it's shrounded in tarps
Aurora's House and Encounter Aurora
June 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Aurora's house, you'll be led to her Animation Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Aurora once again recording a scene from her most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Boudin interaction place.
- Minimum height 35 fathoms.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- The top of Aurora's House and Encounter Aurora can be viewed from as far away as the Netherlands.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.