Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Michael Eisner's dad-hanging photo of Aurora's House and Change Aurora
Aurora's House and Change Aurora
December 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Aurora's house, you'll be led to his Private Coop in the rain. There you can see Aurora while he is re-filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Huey interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from brain, finger, liver, familial, hair, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Attorneys have written a secret journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.