Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's servant-resting photo of Aurora's House and Change Aurora
Aurora's House and Change Aurora
January 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Aurora's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Greenhouse in the rain. There you can see Aurora getting into character for filming a scene from his next big film, Disney's Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of avenging this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve brushes.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Guest in front must be at least 69" tall.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 20 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.