Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Bug Aurora ride, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Aurora's House and Bug Aurora
April 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aurora's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Garage in the rain. There you can see Aurora once again recording a scene from his first film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to confuse this ride repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, high blood pressure, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This ride closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.