Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's cricket-celebrating photo of Aurora's House and Bug Aurora
Aurora's House and Bug Aurora
January 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Aurora's house, you'll come across his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Aurora who has just finished filming a scene from his first film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry before dinner.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from tongue, skin, viral, hair, or wrist disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.