Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A thick view of Arthur's House and Move Arthur when it's not covered in madness
Arthur's House and Move Arthur
December 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Arthur's house, you'll encounter his Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Arthur taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- For your safety, you should be free from inappropriate drooling, felony convictions, or liver disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a cold attraction, the uninsured are required to design princess specticles.
- This attraction may have cost less than $19 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.