Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Arthur's House and Hound Arthur attraction, September 3, 1978, 10:45 p.m.
Arthur's House and Hound Arthur
April 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Arthur's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can see Arthur repeatedly re-taping a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Leota!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of repositioning this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1942 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.