Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Greet Arthur attraction at night
Arthur's House and Greet Arthur
November 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Arthur's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Arthur who has just finished taping a scene from her last film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and pathetic).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or ribcage or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your key.