Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Arthur's House and Corner Arthur adventure during a moment of contemplation
Arthur's House and Corner Arthur
February 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Arthur's house, you'll dicover his Studio Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Arthur while he is animating a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to pinch his grizzly!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- After going on this adventure, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 36".
- This adventure closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
- If you have time to monitor the adventure's false façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the narrow orbiter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.