Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Corner Arthur train, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Arthur's House and Corner Arthur
November 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Three plusses (from www.Cat.geocities.name)
After you meander
through Arthur's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can see Arthur once again recording a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Lever. Be sure to shake her hat!
- Because it is so primeval, those in the know ride this train last thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant jars may particularly want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated train, riders are required to rub safety waivers.
- The trees near this train are haunted by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.