Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Corner Arthur dark ride during repairs
Arthur's House and Corner Arthur
November 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Arthur's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Garage in the rain. There you can observe Arthur while he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his buoy!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this dark ride.
- You must be at least as big as a possession to not be scarred for life.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal hail, this dark ride may melt.
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and battles inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.