Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Bother Arthur attraction during a moment of contemplation
Arthur's House and Bother Arthur
March 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Arthur's house, you'll encounter his Animation Barn in the "back yard". There you can see Arthur repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, or ankle problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- Bob Iger was once spotted standing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.