Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Bother Arthur attraction at dusk
Arthur's House and Bother Arthur
January 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Arthur's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can find Arthur finishing taping a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1956, this attraction was renovated to change artwork from the classic "Arthur's House and Bother Arthur" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.