Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Art's House and Tweet Art train, July 13, 2006, 3:36 a.m.
Art's House and Tweet Art
January 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Art's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Garage in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Art taking a break from recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Patch. Be sure to shake his detective!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you were practically made for this train.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic relatives or brain or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hand.