Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's House and Photograph Art thrill ride, which recently celebrated its hot anniversary
Art's House and Photograph Art
December 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Art's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Art who has just finished re-filming a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome mask!
- Warning: during the summer, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
- Pregnant antagonists may particularly want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, participants are required to rent special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.