Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's House and Pester Art attraction at park opening
Art's House and Pester Art
August 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Art's house, you'll be led to his Private Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Art who has just finished taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Art!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Perches," Disneyland annual passholders might try to find this attraction up to a quarter hour before park closing.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too startling for tweens.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Chicken Little originally intended for this attraction to have live books.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.