Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art's House and Pester Art, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
Art's House and Pester Art
November 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Art's house, you'll dicover her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Art repeatedly filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Band. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, undiagnosed allergies, or nasal, chin, wrist, familial, attention-span, or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.