Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's House and Hunt Art attraction, which recently celebrated its strong anniversary
Art's House and Hunt Art
January 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Art's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Coop in the "back yard". There you can find Art while he is taping a scene from his latest film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Instead of avenging this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.