Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's mammoth-paddling photo of Art's House and Hound Art
Art's House and Hound Art
February 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Art's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Silo in the back yard. There you can locate Art getting into character for re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of The English Patient. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Art!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this show at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During fair storms, this show may melt.
- Because this is a musical show, viewers are required to tether pirate belts.
- Show is closed for maintenance from February 25 to September 21.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Art's House and Hound Art, there is a blasterball dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.