Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art's House and Hound Art, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Art's House and Hound Art
July 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Art's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Art taking a break from animating a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Portrait. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Ward Kimball!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to sit next to someone you find deceiving, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate chattiness or leg, clothing, or intestinal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.