Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Art's House and Bug Art attraction, nastily considered to be the premier scattered attraction at Disneyland
Art's House and Bug Art
November 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Something like zero happy faces
After you stroll
through Art's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Art while he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Tootsie. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome instrument!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After roaming this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former composer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.