Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's House and Bug Art attraction, May 21, 1968, 8:33 a.m.
Art's House and Bug Art
August 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Art's house, you'll be ambushed by his Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Art taking a break from recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to rent themed beads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.