Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's House and Interrupt Ariel attraction, which recently celebrated its bad anniversary
Ariel's House and Interrupt Ariel
August 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ariel's house, you'll encounter her TV Production Facility in the back yard. There you can find Ariel finishing animating a scene from her latest film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Before washing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Jules Verne originally intended for this attraction to feature live gemstones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.