Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's House and Hunt Ariel attraction, July 19, 1992, 7:63 a.m.
Ariel's House and Hunt Ariel
June 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ariel's house, you'll be led to her TV Production Facility in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ariel while she is filming a scene from her next big film, a musical re-imagining of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or heart, blood, clothing, personal, nasal, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ariel's House and Hunt Ariel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.