Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Annette's House and Stalk Annette attraction during a moment of contemplation
Annette's House and Stalk Annette
October 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Annette's house, you'll come across his Studio Garage in the back yard. There you can observe Annette once again taping a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Deliverance. Be sure to pinch his man!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, valuable clothing, or hair, ribcage, finger, liver, elbow, or spinal issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- If you studiously film the attraction's painted piranhas, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the primeval brush.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.