Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Annette's House and Seat Annette when it's not shrounded in tarps
Annette's House and Seat Annette
December 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Annette's house, you'll encounter his Film Silo in the "back yard". There you can find Annette taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 33 pixels.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions, bad haircuts, or bowel, inner ear, cardiac, hair, neck, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.