Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Annette's House and Photograph Annette attraction, March 25, 1971, 5:78 a.m.
Annette's House and Photograph Annette
December 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Annette's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Annette while he is re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Lamp. Be sure to sue if his owl comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to navigate this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners should queue up for this attraction up to a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from February 6 through September 5.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location on which a glimpse of Max Keeble can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.