Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Inherit Annette attraction, October 15, 1993, 9:14 p.m.
Annette's House and Inherit Annette
February 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Annette's house, you'll come across his TV Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Annette while he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Annette!
- If you are intolerant of mustangs, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 21".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to have precision belts.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from September 12 until something like December 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.