Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Hunt Annette attraction at first light
Annette's House and Hunt Annette
January 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Annette's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can see Annette getting into character for animating a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Nights," retired Disneyland hotel guests are invited to ride this attraction half an hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Pilot must be at least 45 fortnights tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.