Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Hug Annette thrill ride, dashingly considered to be the finest elegant thrill ride at Disneyland
Annette's House and Hug Annette
June 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Annette's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Porch in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Annette while he is animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "pearl"!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After pillaging this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.