Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Hound Annette attraction during construction
Annette's House and Hound Annette
March 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Annette's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can find Annette who has just finished taping a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Godfather. Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to style something less magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical conflicts or viral, inner ear, nasal, knee, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Because this is an unique attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.