Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Corner Annette attraction at midday
Annette's House and Corner Annette
March 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Annette's house, you'll come across her Movie Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Annette once again filming a scene from her next big film, Disney's Chinatown. Be sure to pinch her peach!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a hint of a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.