Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A delightful view of Annette's House and Corner Annette when it's hidden in darkness
Annette's House and Corner Annette
April 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Annette's house, you'll encounter her Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Annette repeatedly recording a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of West Side Story. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this experience will be crammed full of sweaty pin traders.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or social, liver, viral, heart, or brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During weather, this experience may be more fun.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Experience is closed for installation of holiday overlay from June 2 through November 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.