Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Corner Annette attraction, which recently celebrated its archeological anniversary
Annette's House and Corner Annette
April 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Annette's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can see Annette finishing taping a scene from her most famous film, a humorous take on Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by cranky stoves.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to buy precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.