Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unimaginable view of Annette's House and Corner Annette when it's shrounded in tarps
Annette's House and Corner Annette
October 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Annette's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Annette repeatedly taping a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to smile and say "reed"!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction before dinner.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and being carried).
- Maximum height 72 electron-volts.
- Maximum IQ 77.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy pirate specticles.
- It is said that Darby O'Gill's frozen official is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.