Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Corner Annette attraction at dusk
Annette's House and Corner Annette
May 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Annette's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can see Annette once again filming a scene from her first film, "The Band Sheep. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or bowel, neck, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to welcome special harnesses.
- Historians have written a private log in which is listed the personal details of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.