Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Bother Annette attraction during construction
Annette's House and Bother Annette
June 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Annette's house, you'll dicover her Cartoon Silo in the "back yard". There you can discover Annette who has just finished taping a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Annette!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal, bowel, cardiac, ribcage, back, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches beneath the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.