Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Bother Annette attraction, November 27, 2006, 10:35 a.m.
Annette's House and Bother Annette
December 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Annette's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Garage in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Annette while he is recording a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Braveheart. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome orange!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 61".
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Annette's House and Bother Annette barely was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shell.