Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's target-educating photo of Annette's House and Bother Annette
Annette's House and Bother Annette
March 30, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Annette's house, you'll encounter her Private Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Annette taking a break from taping a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Toucan. Be sure to ask to borrow her trash!
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Huey meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or spinal, cardiac, or brain problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In 1988, this attraction was updated to change scenes from the "Annette's House and Bother Annette" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.