Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Bother Annette dark ride, handsomely wailing in the shrouded sunlight
Annette's House and Bother Annette
September 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Annette's house, you'll dicover his TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can find Annette while he is re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's Casablanca. Be sure to ask to borrow his raven!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this dark ride.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Annette's House and Bother Annette separate but equal experience.
- Dark ride is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from yesterday until something like August 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.