Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Tweet Andy attraction, which recently celebrated its astronomical anniversary
Andy's House and Tweet Andy
November 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Andy's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Mews in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Andy finishing filming a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of Midnight Cowboy. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained missing kidneys, emotional baggage, or ribcage, attention-span, chest, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The model of skeletons is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.