Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Tweet Andy attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Andy's House and Tweet Andy
February 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Andy's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Film Mews in the "back yard". There you can locate Andy getting into character for recording a scene from her latest film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to shake her apprentice!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve maids.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- The tower of Andy's House and Tweet Andy can be spotted from as far away as the village.
- Be sure to look for a prominent Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.