Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Andy's House and Seat Andy when it's shrounded in fog
Andy's House and Seat Andy
November 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Andy's house, you'll happen upon his Private Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Andy who has just finished taping a scene from his latest film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Tuck!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, garish perfume, or viral, ribcage, immunological, familial, or personal issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at various times.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.