Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Seat Andy attraction at first light
Andy's House and Seat Andy
August 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Andy's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Andy getting into character for filming a scene from her latest film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to pinch her dictionary!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to inspire something that requires less patience.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 2002, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate images that could be seen as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.