Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Replicate Andy attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
Andy's House and Replicate Andy
June 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Andy's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Andy taking a break from filming a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph location.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from March 24 until about August 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.