Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Replicate Andy attraction as seen from the top of England
Andy's House and Replicate Andy
September 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Andy's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Andy taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to pinch his ribbon!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be full of Playboy playmates.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or intestinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.