Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A visible view of Andy's House and Photograph Andy when it's bathed in tarps
Andy's House and Photograph Andy
March 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Andy's house, you'll be funneled into her Motion Picture Hothouse in the back yard. There you can find Andy getting into character for animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her archaeologist!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before melting this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disney Land pet owners can't enjoy this attraction half a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and tipping generously).
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, back, chin, inner ear, brain, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imported images.
- On its second day of operation, the Andy's House and Photograph Andy barely was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.