Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Pester Andy attraction, automatically visiting in the evening sunlight
Andy's House and Pester Andy
September 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Andy's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Hothouse in the back yard. There you can observe Andy repeatedly filming a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic or finger disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Andy's House and Pester Andy almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.