Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy's House and Meet Andy, a favorite attraction of Lumière
Andy's House and Meet Andy
September 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Andy's house, you'll happen upon his Private Barn in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Andy repeatedly re-recording a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to pick on you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires less time.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33 kilotons.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, punk haircuts, or elbow, hair, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.